Me myself and OPI is the new spring 2023 collection....
Winter in Vail is the new 2022 Collection from Entity. To clarify, Entity is so excited to launch this collection with six fabulous colors to prove that neutrals will always be iconic for style. Additionally, this collection will be ready-made in matching shades of One Colour Couture soak-off gel polish, Gel – Lacquer, and Dip & Brush powder, allowing technicians to have all the shades they like in the Entity formulas that they know and love.
Winter In Vail Shade Names
“These 6 shades from Winter in Vail Collection, pave the way to a comfy and luxurious winter season.”
- Cozy & Chic – A nude crème shade, which is the ideal choice for those who are looking for simplicity with a classy final look.
- Go Boulder – A dark teal crème shade gives a classy final nail look, and that is to say, if you are a lover of dark hues, you inevitably must try this shade in the coming winter.
- Brrring On The Snow – A slate grey crème. One quick coat of this amazing shade is all you need to get ready for any winter occasion with a fancy final look.
- On Cloud Wine – A mauve crème. It evokes feelings of purity and love, bringing to mind the vibes of a chilly winter.
- Always In Season – A silver metallic glitter shade which provides the nails with a vitality and strength look and it is the best choice for any coming winter occasion.
- Find Your Fire – A copper metallic shade spreads energy, clears out negativity, and increases the joyful sense when you look at nails.
These crème shades balanced with exciting, unique effect shades are perfect for any Holiday occasion you are planning to attend.
Finally, Entity’s Winter In Vail Holiday Winter 2022 collection will be available in November 2022 for a limited time. Get Ready to order these fantastic shades from this fabulous collection because it is worth buying and trying.
A Guide to Matching Winter In Vail Nail Polish to Your Outfits
This set contains wonderful and vibrant colors that can be matched with many colors of clothes.
- Cozy & chic shade matched with dark green colors and perfectly get along with olive color.
- Brrring On The Snow shade can match with bright color clothing such as red, blue or pink.
- On Cloud Wine shade can suit perfectly with black and white clothes, and also matched with emerald green, charcoal gray and royal blue colours.
- Go Boulder shade can be worn with pink or brown colors and perfectly get along with a cream color.
- Always In Season shade can be applied with any outfit and any time of the year, as it can get along with all light hues such as light blue, light purple, light green and light pink.
- Find Your Fire shade wonderfully matched with white, black, turquoise, and gold colors.