Xbox and the world’s leading nail polish brand OPI, are teaming up to launch a new gaming-inspired palette for Spring 2022, inviting everyone to play and express their creativity through nail art.
This spring, Play. The. Palette!
Introducing OPI x XBOX, a collection of vibrant hues you can play right on your fingertips. 12 new shades in Nail Lacquer, Infinite Shine, GelColor, and a select few in Powder Perfection offer a mix of shimmers and crèmes that will take your nails to the next level. Here’s how to play:
12 New Shades
The OPI x Xbox collection includes 12 hues that bring to life the virtual worlds of Xbox Game Pass titles and popular gaming phrases in GelColor, Infinite Shine, Nail Lacquer, and Powder Perfection* (select shades only) formulas:
- Quest for Quartz: A shimmery rose quartz that will put you in the winner circle.
- Pixel Dust: A shimmery mauve pink that will pixelate your world.
- Racing for Pinks*: A crème rose that will rev your engine.
- Suzi is My Avatar*: A creamy pink-nude that will give you virtual power.
- Trading Paint*: A crème apricot you’ll race to the finish for.
- Heart and Con-soul: A shimmery crimson red that takes nails to the next level.
- The Pass is Always Greener: Meet your match with this creamy pastel green.
- Sage Simulation: Get lost in a shimmery sage green simulation.
- You Had Me at Halo: A shimmery galactic blue that will give you sparkly stats.
- Can’t CTRL Me*: A shimmery robin’s egg blue that cannot be CTRL’d.
- Achievement Unlocked*: Unlock a world of color that’s lilac optimized.
- N00berry*: Berry boosts your nails with this deep crème purple.
The full collection will be available at retail in the U.S. at ULTA when the partnership is announced and then globally starting in February where OPI products are sold. With every qualifying purchase, U.S. fans can unlock hue-matched, in-game content for Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite starting February 1.
Have you dreamed of having your controller perfectly match your nails? Fans will have the chance to win custom Xbox Wireless Controllers in top trending hues — Achievement Unlocked, Racing for Pinks, and Can’t CTRL Me — a range of colors perfect for everyone. Follow along with @OPI on Instagram and TikTok for details on how to win.
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER(S)
Choose one, two, or as many shades as your heart desires from the palette. Pixel Dust, Racing for Pinks, and Quest for Quartz will put you in the winner circle with their baby pink, shimmery mauve, and nude hues.
Pixelate your world with Suzi is My Avatar, Trading Paint, and Heart and Con-soul–a mix of pink, coral, and shimmery crimson red.
Meet your matcha with pastel green and a mesmerizing sage–The Pass is Always Greener and Sage Simulation–then unlock a world of purple with You Had Me At Halo, Can’t CTRL Me, N00berry, and Achievement Unlocked, a digital lavender meets futuristic pastel.
LEVEL UP YOUR NAILS
Next, grab your controller (your brush!) and level up. Mix and match shimmers and crèmes to create out of this virtual world nail art or multi-colored skittle nails. The more you play, the more you unlock.
Ready, set, paint. We can’t wait to see how you take your nails to the next level with this collection. Tag us @opi and use #OPIXBOX for a chance to be featured!
Beginning February 1, 2022, the collection will be available globally for purchase at additional retailers where OPI products are sold including OPI.com, Amazon, CVS, Target, Beauty Brands, BeautyBrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Hudson’s Bay, Regis, Sally Beauty, SallyBeauty.com, Amazon Beauty via Amazon.com and more. OPI x Xbox Nail Lacquers will retail for $10.50 USD each and Infinite Shine colors will retail for $13.00 USD. GelColor and Powder Perfection are in-salon professional services only. At select global retailers, the purchases of OPI x Xbox shades will unlock special in-game content for both Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5.