Me myself and OPI is the new spring 2023 collection....
OPI has launched a fabulous new collection called Jewel Be Bold for holiday 2022. The name itself gives you the feeling of gorgeous and charming colors, just like OPI Celebration, last year’s winter collection. Get ready for a remarkable fifteen new limited edition shades, including 3 glitters. Click on the button below to preorder your “Jewels” now.
Jewel Be Bold has a total of fifteen limited edition colors, three of which are glitter. These colors will renew your nails and bring vitality to them. However, nail salon specialists need to learn the meaning behind each color to know where it fits; generally, picking the right color is the key to making the whole outfit stand out.
Limited Edition 12 Shades
- Go big or go chrome: It is a distinguished metallic silver color associated with wealth, sophistication and glamour.
- Decked to the pines: It is a green metallic shimmer color, universally associated with nature, growth and renewal.
- Feelin’ berry glam: It is a charming berry pink color, which brings entertainment to life, and makes your nails look vital after applying this wonderful color.
- Charmed I’m sure: It is a magenta shimmer, a mixture of red and blue, which stands for universal harmony and it is known as the color of balance.
- Bring out the big gems: It is a garnet shimmer. This hue gains its name from the gemstone, which shares a root word with pomegranate, a fruit with distinctly red, garnet-like seeds.
- Merry & ice: This color is a light pink shimmer. It is a fabulous romantic color associated with warmth and sweetness. Such a color shows a feminine, attractive impact when applied to nails.
- Pink, bling and be merry: This color is a pearlescent, hot pink hue packed with energy and youth. It is provocative and bold that doesn’t go unnoticed.
- The pearl of your dreams is a baby blue pearl shimmer hue with a nautical undertone. This hue is a perfect sapphire blue paint for soft and elegant nails.
- Tealing festive: A teal shimmer color with a medium-dark hue of blue and a pearl finish, an excellent paint nail tint that brings a glamour finish to nails.
- Snow holding back: This soft white shade with a glossy finish brings the nails to life with vitality.
- Sleigh bells bling: A gold shimmer hue adds a playful glimmer-shimmer to your nail.
- Rhinestone red-y: A pearlescent red hue gives a shimmer of shine and a soft metallic-like look to nails.
- OPIm a gem: A black color with glitter gives the nails a trendy and fabulous look.
- Pop the baubles: A gold color with glitter adds a fabulous look to nails.
- I pink it’s snowing: A larger glitter with pink adds playful and cheerful to the nails.
These three glitter shades are sustainable and made from cellulose from sustainably farmed eucalyptus trees.
OPI is also releasing mini nail lacquers in Advent Calendar package. The advent calendar will consist of the 12 mini shades of this collection, “not the glitters,” seven OPI iconic minis, a mini base, topcoat, and mini nail envy.
The color scheme of Jewel Be Bold is heavily saturated and striking in appearance. Besides that, Looking at the color swatches as a whole picture inspires you with hundreds of nail art ideas. Simply pick the main color swatch you like and then choose one or two other colors from the palette and repeat until you have a variety of shades of the best colors fitting together.
The Shades and Gems They Match
- Blue Topaz, a blue-green stone, is two colors mixed in one Tealing festive.
- Aquamarine, a light blue gemstone that looks like The pearl of your dreams.
- Ruby, a red gemstone full of love, applies with Bring out the big gems.
- Emerald, a green gem is precisely the same shade as OPIm a gem.
- Peridot, a light green gemstone, is simply Decked to the pines.
- Citrine, a yellow gemstone, is pretty close to Sleigh bells bling.
- Amethyst, a purple gemstone, can be done with Charmed I’m sure.
- Diamond, a clear gem, an alternative for Go big or go chrome.
Here’s the ultimate guide to learning about gemstone colors and what they mean.
Customers find it attractive when nail technicians reveal nail polish colors on their hands. So here are some ideas that simplify the most pleasing way to show the colors to your clients; as you can see in the hand shorts below, the colors seem bold and stand out even more when modeled with jewels.
Jewels look better with motion and moving stains, the same applies to nails when they’re painted with colors from this collection. Watch the videos to see how the shades materialize through dark and light just like the worn rings.
Christmas and New Year are great holidays for parties and celebrations. They’re full of presents, tasty food, and, most importantly, bold nail colors. OPI has made Jewel Be Bold just to do that; nails are about to become jewels this holiday.
All-in-one catalog sheet pdf containing collection poster with a long introduction and the items included in each kit, display, and pack.
The official hashtag for this collection is #OPIJEWELBEBOLD
Listed below are flyers and other valuable resources featuring the Jewel Be Bold collection. Salon owners can download and print these files and use them to advertise the collection.